Question
Posted by: Xpornstar | 2003/01/17

The ellusive "full side splits"

Hiya Doc,

Could you give some advice on stretching methods, I have been in the martial arts game for a few years now, and seem to have reached a plateau - I seem to be unable to stretch any further ..... My new-years resolution was to be able to complete a full side split by next christmas (again ....)

Thanks for your time,

X

If you clicl on War on Wobbles on the home page of this website - you will find a comprehensive stretching programme, which might help.
However, realise that as one gets older (over 30), so flexibility decreases. I don't know what your age is, but this could be a consideration.

Good luck!