Question
Posted by: nikki | 2007/03/04

THE DR FLAX DIET

A few years ago my mother and sister started what was called the Dr Flax diet. I was wondering if anyone has any information on this diet? Thanks

Dear Nikki
I must admit that I am not acquainted with the Dr Flax diet and I hope that other Readers will provide you with the information you require. If this diet is very low in energy or excludes whole food groups (e.g. carbohydrates) or is otherwise unbalanced then it is not a good idea to use it. Rather use an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life).

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/02/01

He had his offices in Illovo. There were injections and a very restricted diet. I wonder if it was the hcg diet? He was very secretive about the injection solution.