Question
Posted by: Smi | 2008/01/10

The clock is ticking

I am turning 35 years in february, have been TTC from last t year and so far nothing seems to be happening, What are my chances of falling prefgies after 35 We are so desparate and want to know what can i use, I stated taking folic acid and staminogro, If I need to see a gyne when is the best time to go.

Fertility does tend to decrease after 35, but there is still a good chance of falling pregnant. It is a good idea to see your gynaecologist though. Any time except during your period is fine.

3
Posted by: Smi | 2008/01/11

Thanks Mpums and Charms,I gues that what i'm going to do

Reply to Smi
Posted by: Charms | 2008/01/10

Hi there :) Schedule an appointment with a Fertility Specialist asap. Dont waste your time by going to a normal Gynea.. ! Good luck!

Reply to Charms
Posted by: Mpums | 2008/01/10

Smi
I can say stay positive,do not loose hope God is with you.One day you'll be surprised.

Reply to Mpums