Question
Posted by: SR | 2006/04/12

The book of lies

I just stumbled onto a site now about lies and never knew that there could be so many ways of telling lies in different ways .... amazing stuff

h t t p
:
w w w
geocities
dot
com
/
athens
/
Forum
/
1611
/
sins22lies5a
dot
html

Yes, useful stuff. I particularly recommend one source they use, the book : Lying: Moral Choice in Public and Private Life by Sissela Bok (New York: Vintage Books, 1978). Excellent stuff !
And "not using my nic", ask him if he understands why in the traditional court-room oath, you swear to tell the truth, THE WHOLE TRUTH, and nothing but the truth.

1
Posted by: not using my nic | 2006/04/12

When I fight with my B/f regarding something he did not tell me he say's ommiting something is not lying.....
I'm going to go and look!

Reply to not using my nic