Question
Posted by: Paul | 2005/07/08

The bombs, just a thought.

If you want to take me out on this, go right ahead.

It dawned upon me this morning, do any of you think that it may at all be possible that America (Bush) bombed London? To shift the focus of the G8 back to the "war on terror" to again try and justify what they did in Iraq?

I think George's dullness is extremely confusing, and would be unimaginably difficult to fake. Now Cheyney, the puppet master behind the scenes, is a different matter.... I suspect it's probably another example of how extreme opponents come to resemble each other, and how the Al Q loonies are making it easier for a Bush to proper and succeed in his aims.

9
Posted by: Just Wondering... | 2005/07/08

An interesting observation but I'm just wondering what would have happened if it was not normal explosives but something in the line of 'dirty bombs' - many people would have died and the G8 would have had something else to focus on. Something much more devastating than poverty and earth warming.
It was so easy setting up the devices - consequences could have been much more devastating...
No - don't think Georgie would have done something like that!!!

Reply to Just Wondering...
Posted by: Star | 2005/07/08

I don't think Bush is bright enough for this one. I also don't see what the Iraques get from doing this, since they atmitted. Maybe the French, they do hate the english, but still, what do they get out of doing this.

It is a tragedy, but if you think about it, compared to 9/11 and tsunami, not a very big impact. Scary and has everybody on their toes, but death toll wise, not a big statement.

But this is my opinion

Reply to Star
Posted by: Sigh | 2005/07/08

Sorry, I can't support any religion that sends their own children into battle to fight so they can "rise to paradise on the heads of their enemies" - if it is so great why don't they go and battle themselves.

Reply to Sigh
Posted by: caz | 2005/07/08

even if the Islamics did it, George Bush is the reason for the hatred.

He is one of the most evil people alive, and so powerful. Why does he not mind his own business??

Reply to caz

My husband and I were saying the exact same thing this morning! I wouldn't be surprised if Bush did it!

Posted by: CJ | 2005/07/08

What about the French? They must be all bitter after loosing the bid?

But whoever did it, there is no excuse for attacking innocent civilians like that. Just like what is going on in Iraq is not acceptable either.

Jemma, LOL!!! Not the brightest President the yanks have ever had is he?!!

Reply to CJ
Posted by: Powerpuff | 2005/07/08

Paul - you think georgie porgie is only ACTING stoopit?

But nah, I don't think he was behind it (and I always ask people what THEY would have done had they been in his shoes during all this time - not a bush supporter, or anti bush - as long as it isn't al gore in the house!)

Reply to Powerpuff
Posted by: Paul | 2005/07/08

I disagree, I think Bush is just acting not so bright, its a red herring.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Jemma | 2005/07/08

It would make have made perfect sense to go that route to make his point and to put him in a better light but George Bush is not clever enough to have thought of someting like that. So NO, I don't think it was America. HaHaHa.

Reply to Jemma