Question
Posted by: simpra | 2004/11/19

the bigger you get the smaller the penis

I've been trainning for the couple of years now but when i start to be a compatitive-shaped type i just stop. The reason is that my penis is always getting smaller at the time . Can you pls help bczs i love the sport at the very sametime i do"nt want to loose my girl i"m age 24.

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Simpra,

Are you on steroids? If you are then you know what to do.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

2
Posted by: Chick | 2004/11/24

Steriods do NOT make your penis small they just make your testicle tight the only thing that does happen is that your penis does not got very hard which is NOT permanent as soon as you stoop the course it returns to normal - as a matter of fact i know a guy who went on steriods when he was like 18 and now has stretch marks on his penis cos it grew slightly!! every seen stretch marks on a penis ?? crazy cos it grew !!

Reply to Chick
Posted by: Marty | 2004/11/23

Stop the roids dude ...

Reply to Marty