Question
Posted by: Sweetie Pie | 2005/07/06

The Big O

I need to know if one can still fall pregnant if the woman is not reaching an orgasm. I do ovulate and was on Monday for the day 13 scan, there was 3 follicles, doctor said it looks good, hubby is also fine his spermcount is good. I am so tired when I get home I just don't have the energy for alot of foreplay, but can I still fall pregnant if I don't reach an orgasm. Please Help!!!

Orgasm is not necessary to fall pregnant.

2
Posted by: Lee | 2005/07/06

Hi there,

A woman orgasiming has no effect on conceiving as long as the sperm reaches your egg when your'e fertile.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/06

I dont think the big O will have any effect on you falling pregnant! as long as the sperm gets where it's supposed to!

Reply to Moi