Question
Posted by: CK | 2005/06/20

The best way?!

Hi to you all

I would like to know the following. Which is the best routine to follow. Should I climax first or last in helping the sperm to reach my egg? I just worry that in climaxing firts, it may prevent the sperm from reaching the egg bacause I'm all tight after I climaxed? I hope it's not a stupid question to ask.

When you climax does not affect sperm travel.

3
Posted by: samantha | 2005/06/20

Sorry, I will butt in here!
You don't have to climax, but nature is so amazing, we get all these little things that just help conception to happen.
I have seen a documentary before that agrees with what Karin says. Also the cervical mucous that you have at that fertile time of the month is also amazing - beside providing a natural lubrication, when you really need it, it also provides the optimum medium for the sperm to travel in.

Reply to samantha
Posted by: desperado | 2005/06/20

Dear Ck
Sorry to interupt in your question but I had the same question (thanks for asking)
I just also want to know, do you have to climax to get pregnant to get the sperm to the egg?

Reply to desperado
Posted by: karin | 2005/06/20

nothing is stupid, you can ask anything on this forum, i believe that you shld climax after your husband as this helps draw up the sperm closer to cervix. hope this helps. xx

Reply to karin