Question
Posted by: DawnFyre | 2007/02/20

The beach was almost deserted........

( another fairy tale?)
and we were alone. The only other people that I saw were a couple of people enjoying themselves way to the other side. We just enjoyed each others company , eating pizza , watching the sun set. The waves were lapping at the rocks and was lulling us with its swishing sound.
Turning to him, I was surprised to see that he was smiling. Not an ordinary smile but a really warm smile, one that seemed to go from ear to ear.
Why the smile? I wondered? ...................

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

7
Posted by: Ian Flemming | 2007/02/23

......I wasn't taking any prisoners(excuse the pun!), so I siezed the moment and lunged at that little white number...consumed in my efforts to rip it from his quivering torso! But alas, it would'nt budge......., miserable A.C Kermans boutique merchandice!! Just never comes to the party when you desperately need it!! He smiled back into my wanting eyes, and summoned us to move on back to the car. We grabbed our towels and sauntered arm in arm up the beach.......not noticing the naked guy following us up the opposite sand dune......

Reply to Ian Flemming

...... "My jail sentence starts tomorrow morning". There was no doubt that I'd heard him clearly. "This is my last night of freedom, I've been sentenced to twelve years. I must report there tomorrow morning". My body tensed and suddely the sound of the waves became a cacophany of noise, adding to the confusion in my mind.....

Posted by: Tiara | 2007/02/22

... as his white speedo gleamed in the changing light. Neither of us had spoken for quite some time - conversation was irrelevant, even redundant in this magical setting - but then he spoke. Not sure I'd heard him correctly against the sound of the waves I leant closer to him, in a manner I'd been tempted to do all afternoon - I could feel his breath aganist my face. "Say that again?" I asked........

Reply to Tiara
Posted by: Barbara Cartland | 2007/02/22

As the sun gradually cast gentle shadows and the sunset unfurled many people were packing up to leave the beach. I realised we'd have to leave soon too while the light permitted as we had a substantial walk to the car. He looked at me knowingly, intensely, as if he was trying to penetrate my very soul. All the while his warm, confident and sexy smile continued to tease me. I held his gaze; inside I quivered with anticipation.......

Reply to Barbara Cartland
Posted by: BatBoy | 2007/02/22

......together with the baked bean salad......and a whole lot of pickled onions.......

Reply to BatBoy
Posted by: Kyle | 2007/02/21

.... that garlic pizza I'd eaten earlier......

Reply to Kyle
Posted by: Brad | 2007/02/20

I tried to avoid looking directly at his very obviously well-filled speedo as I filled our glasses and quietly wondered at the spectacular magic and beauty of an incredible day on Sandy Bay. I smiled back at him as we clicked glasses and I felt flattered to be spending such a lazy afternoon with such a beautiful man. We both seemed totally unaware of the naked guys around us, although we shared a comfortable understanding that they were very aware of us. His smile conveyed countless secret messages, augmented by the hot sun on my body, the chilled wine and my clear memories of ........

Reply to Brad