Question
Posted by: Brad | 2007/04/18

The beach

The sun was getting hot. I turned over onto my stomach and adusted myself on my towel, getting comfortable in the sand. I felt good in my speedo. My new position afforded me a new view of the guys sharing the beach. I watched a couple of guys arrive and set themselves up - umbrella, towels and then off with their T-shirts and shorts. They looked muscled and tanned. To my right the voices of the guys playing ball merged with the crashing waves. My body merged with the fine warm sand.........

Over to Boyboy and Deeve ;)

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

7

Deeve I luv how yr head works LOL

Posted by: Deeve | 2007/04/20

As the game concluded, Peter sauntered over towards me. I could feel my pulse racing, and had to chew fast to finish Mum's 'sarmies' that I had brought for lunch. I was also blissfully unaware that my speedo's price tag, was still protuding somewhere between 'six' and 'nine' o'clock out the front of my speedo. 'How ya doing' piped up Peter. Just 'hanging out' I reconned. By this time he had a really coy smile, and replied, 'I can see so.....so if I come up with the money, can I pay for the goods?' I was wondering what the hell he meant just as.........

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: EDITOR | 2007/04/19

[Editor's note: No no Spiderman, our hero already HAS a great 6-pack]

Reply to EDITOR
Posted by: Kyle | 2007/04/19

He rejoined his friends and I watched him playing and ejoying his great body and child-like enthusiasm. I noticed that he threw a few smiles in my direction and every time our eyes met I experienced an exciting tingle. I knew he was aware of my admiring gaze; he was enjoying the attention and seemed uninhibited in returning it. He planted the ball near me again and as he ran over with his great big smile he squatted down in the sand for a second, knowingly flaunting an incredible view, and said "Catch u later". He bounded away with the ball and I pressed myself down, grinding into the warm sand. I luxuriated in my lust.

Reply to Kyle
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/04/19

"Hi!!" he said, "sorry for this" as I brushed the sand from my hair, "I'm Peter, by the way. Why dont you join us?" "No thanks", i replied, "I'm not really the sporty type, I prefer to watch" "Ok, why dont u join us later for a drink?" "Sure"......

Reply to Chameleon_boy
Posted by: Boyboy | 2007/04/19

Caught in the luxurious radiant feeling of the warm sun and sand I didn't notice a gorgeous volleyball hunk who kept stealing glances at me, until he had missed the umpteenth return and his friends jokingly berated him. The next smash landed right next to me and who should come bounding after the ball than Mr Volleyball Hunk, looking fine in his speedos and wearing a big grin...

Reply to Boyboy
Posted by: Spiderman | 2007/04/19

i was busy ready my Mens Health Mag in the middle of "how to get a 6-pack in 6 days"... one of the guys...the cute one with (surfer look) blond hair and ocean blue eyes asked me if i come to Clifton 3d often...i replied by saying...

Reply to Spiderman