Question
Posted by: Yvonne | 2004/10/01

The Apprentice

Hi Doc, been seeing ads on the H24 site recently advertising your insight into The Apprentice show after every episode. Given your busy schedule, when and where do I look for these postings? I enjoy your write-ups on Survivor so I am looking forward to these too.

Hi Yvonne, Just sent off the first mega-article on the first program, to Cape Town, and am getting agitated because they haven't yet acknowledged receipt, and I want them to get it published by the weekend ! There should be a location within Health24, linked to the Cybershrink section, and with links FROM the SABC3 official Apprentice Website. hope to grow this section with not only a weekly commentary on the series, but further comments on what it teaches us about human nature and relationships, and basic business principles and office politics, etc. So find the space, and watch it, for further developments !