Question
Posted by: Camelot | 2007/03/18

The Anal Taboo, Part 2

In the G,L & B issues page, under content no. 19, Part 1: The Anal Taboo, the article ends with .."In the next article in this series we'll look at ways.....etc", Glenn de Swardt.
I would like to know when the next part in this series/article will be available or alternately, where can i find the original piece. 'Part 1" has been up on the site for quite a few weeks now and i would very much like to read Part 2.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Camelot and thanks for posting here.

You sound quite irritated? The article you refer to was part of a series published in Source magazine - more than two years ago. Please contact me directly at clinic@triangle.org.za and I will try to find a copy of parts 2 and 3.