Posted by: Crazy | 2008/08/15

That' s life I guess!

I just need to write down my feelings.

I have (actually had) a wonderful husband! In the beginning he did everything for me, but now after I screwed up everything he will not change back! He is never ever wrong, he can never admit that he' s also wrong! I always say that I' m sorry if I did something wrong! But he will never believe that he can also do something wrong! I was depressed at one stage where I struggled to fit in at our new home, I come from a small town and I couldn' t get used to the city, it was very hard for me so I was moody all the time, he promised to support me, but it didn' t last that long! I' m really trying to be the perfect wife, but I still can' t do everything right in his eyes, if I try to talk to him and ask him questions in a calm voice he just ignores me, it frustrates me and I don' t know how long I will be able to stay calm in situations like that! I just don' t know if trying my best is really the solution.

I' m also struggling to find a job here, I did get a great job, but the hours would have killed me and I wouldn' t have had time with my son in the evenings so I resigned. But to find a normal job is so difficult, so now I have to stay at home all day and clean, do the washing and that' s not me, I want to be successful!

I will not even begin with the man I will always love, we broke up five years ago, but still I cannot forget about him, he treated me like no other man ever treated me, he loved me more than any man ever did, but I screwed up big time and lost him forever!

Oh my goodness, my life is such a mess right now, but I will pick myself up again like I once did!

Nothing is impossible ? Well, I think my personal chances of winning a Gold at the Beijing Olympics are pretty minimal.
Seriously, would be consider joining you in some sessions of marriage counselling ? This sounds like another of those situations in which a couple don't actually change, but start to find differences that have been there all along, to become more irritating. If there is indeed some other man you sill allow yourself to love and cherish and think about, it may be that your actual emotioanl investment in this marriage is minimal.

Posted by: Crazy | 2008/08/17

The fact that I was moody all the time...

Reply to Crazy
Posted by: ??? | 2008/08/15

What did you do to screw things up??

Reply to ???