Question
Posted by: Liza | 2004/12/08

Thanx to all for the supportive messages

Went to his place last night - and Blackbird you were right on the button. He was very supportive and understanding. This has however caused a problem - I'm not quite sure whether I can continue the relationship with him - which to him is a done deal. He wanted me to spend the night with him (only for comfort), but I feel that I will be leading him on. I'm seeing my psychiatrist this afternoon again. Have a looong appointment, will be covering all this. She prefers counselling her patients herself instead of sending them to a psychologist. I prefer speaking to just one person anyway. Hopefully I will then stop feeling so sad whenever I think about him. I don't even really WANT to see him cause its so much worse. Guess I can't avoid my problems though. Hopefully the future will hold less medication and perhaps another child for me.

Bye for now
Liza

Hi LIza,
Nights together can be risky in various ways, and maybe not a good idea at this stage. Sounds like you'll have a really fruitful session with your psychiatrist today.

1
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/12/08

no problem liza, and glad it helped, amazing hey, yesterday this time you were facing a mountain of panic, and today, that mountain seems so small.

no dont go do anything stupid, like turning your back on people that care for you and about you.

Reply to blackbird