Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/15

Thanx & Going Away

Ello all, I'm going on leave today until the 3rd. Will not have internet access so this is goodbye, heppy xmas and a fabulous New Year!!!!!

Cyber Shrink:

- Thanx so much for being "there" 4 me this year. Sometimes I read my first posting where I shouted "I CANNOT HANDLE MY DISABLED CHILD" and I cannot believe that I was such a person who felt like that.... but I truely did at that stage and came to you or here when I thought I was at the end of my everything. Thank You so much for helping me. Charne has been sleeping in her own room and bed for the last 7 months and things are really going great. Yes she still "gets" to me but I just take a deep breath and handle it. Her hugs and kisses make everything worth while. Her speech is the only real problem and I will concentrate more on that next year - feel like saying leave the occupational therapy, physio therapy just do speach but yeah i guess one cant. She understands everything but aaai die pratery !

Blackbird:

- ek dis dankbaar dat ons heel anderkant uitgekom het na ons "hiccup" en nog steeds vriende is. Ek wens jou net geluk toe in 2005 en mag jy en jou "L" die geluk hê waarvoor jy so smag. Ek hoop die Royal Albatros het geland "for good" en dat jy nooit, ooit weer die pyn moet deurgaan wat jy in hierdie jaar bevind het nie. Fanx vir alles........"biets"

Paul & Shaun:

- you guys have always just been an email away. You have helped me through the worst of times with advise and you were always understanding. Ja Paul ek weet ek't soms jou geduld beproef maar deur dit alles was jy 'n vriend wat altyd reguit is maak nie saak of ek dit laaik of nie ! Dankie julle twee.

Bee, Lulu, Adult CP aka Emma, Inc.:

- fanx girl for the support and friendship and emails. Lulu volgende jaar gaan ons probeer om uit die moeilikheid uit te bly okay ? *grin*

BAAI !!!! xXx

Thanks, CP Mom, you have continued to be an inspiration to many --- you and Ne, and now the Porra joining the trio, have a terrific holiday season, all of you. hear from you in january !

18
Posted by: Adult CP | 2004/12/15

Hi there,

In true CP fashion I am very slow today! Have a wonderful Holiday Season and keep safe and happy. Thanks for being part of my "support Group" earlier this year! Next year we must please make a plan to meet each other!

Go well and take care.

Reply to Adult CP
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/12/15

hey ..have a good holiday, and thanx for the kind words. thanx to all for all the advice, the moaning, and the good fights we had this year.

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/15

Huh!? What goodbye, I still got you an sms away so you can count on being bothered!!! Hopefully my timing is just right...

Take Care D's, & the same to you as well. One of my high-lights in this year was having to come across an amazing person like YOU.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/15

Hey CP Mom,

Have an awsome time!! Be safe and come back fully rejuvinated.

All the BEST for 2005

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Ruler | 2004/12/15

Just yesterday i " met this awsome woman " and now she is going on leave. SOOOO BAD. Anyhow CP MOM, i still think if we had to choose a person of the year AWARD, YOU will be my NO 1 choice for the CS site, with CS and Shaun on the heels.
Look after yourself and remember the HUGGY for Ne ( How do you spell it and how do you pronounce it ? ) I'm refering to your angel ( daughter )

Reply to Ruler
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/15

Gti - ag sorry man - losing it ! Have work to do on the last day and farting around on the net......

BEE - i'm in kempton for a while you wanna meet at Eastgate or sumting ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Bee | 2004/12/15

Sh*t, I'm feeling very lonely already.....

Reply to Bee
Posted by: GTI | 2004/12/15

Cp Mom, im not going to St Mikes, think you confusing me 4 someone else.Have a relaxing holiday & enjoy the festive period.

Im leaving the office early as 2days our christmas party.
It's been nice chatting to you...you on leave from tomorrow so we won't be able 2 talk...

Take care
Goodbye

GTI

Reply to GTI
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/15

JW - it was lekker hey ? Fanx u 2 !

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Just watching | 2004/12/15

Hi CP Mom,

Hope you have a happy and safe one. May your Christmas tree sparkle.

Thanks for the "chat" yesterday.

Take care
Just watching

Reply to Just watching
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/15

Paultjie - ek gaan daai Porra oppas soos goud, trust you me... dankie seun !

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Paul | 2004/12/15

Kyk mooi na jouself. En die Porra en Ne.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/15

Gti - yes was nice "meeting" you yesterday - enjoy ur holiday in St. Mikes !

Mindful - just remain Mindful no more Mindless hey ? Promise ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/12/15

Hey CP Mom,

Best wishes for the festive season. Be safe, and enjoy yourself to the fullest! Thanks for the words of advice on the side!

Lots of love,
M

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: GTI | 2004/12/15

Hi CP Mom
Have a fantastic Christmas & New Year.Ii wish you the best for the future.Take Care over the festive period.It's been nice chatting to you.

GTI

Reply to GTI
Posted by: Inc | 2004/12/15

Hi CP Mom

Have a fantastic holiday... thank you for a wonderful year... looking forward to more of this next year!

Keep well and God bless!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Dude | 2004/12/15

Hey CP Mom,

hope u have fun while u gone... was nice gettin to grips with u and life, hope its better for 2005...

all the best
Dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: AA | 2004/12/15

Enjoy the holiday, and good ridins

Reply to AA