Question
Posted by: Marianna | 2004/01/11

Thankyou Fitness Doc

Thank you for replying FitnessDoc, just received your reply. However I have some bad news. Started to suffer cramps again on the plane, also had some bleeding. Doctor was on board, though there was nothing he could do as I miscarried.

Dear Marianna

I am very sorry to hear about this - were you able to find out what caused the problem? I really hope that you are well on the way to recovery, and that in the future, you will again be able to fall pregnant and have a successful delivery. I wish I could offer more in comfort. Please accept my condolences.

Kind regards