Question
Posted by: cin | 2007/06/04

thanks too all

Thank you all for your kind words. I feel good when i hear from other people that i did nothing wrong. i wish i could leave this man and move to another city. Preferably somewhere near the sea. Just to atart afresh and wake up every morning with the beautiful sea in view. I never had a chance to go there but hopefully if the lotto is reinstated than maybe i could win 2 million. Haha!! But thanks for such encouraging words and good advice.

Pleased to hear you were encouraged --- ork towards that new beginning you want. But don't hold your breathe waiting for the Lotto to resume ?

1
Posted by: C. | 2007/06/05

You're gonna have to win more than R2M to buy a house by the sea. Try to win at least R5M. And yes, it's fantastic living by the sea. Even though I can't see the . . . sea, I can still smell it, and that in it's own is wonderfull. And being able to drive there whenever you want is like the greatest gift ever.

I hope you can live your dream and be happy soon. Good luck.

Reply to C.