Question
Posted by: Heartbroken Mom | 2006/11/01

Thanks to Momof3 and KAT

Thank you so much for your advice! It is much appreciated. I only had time to read it tonight as I was on holiday. I feel so much better after I read what you both had to say. I do not try to nag her and to keep on reassuring her of my love.

She is actually doing very well with her studies. She got exemption for all her subjects and in one she was one out of only 4 students who got exemption to write the final examination at year end.

I will follow the advice that both of you gave me and I trust that she will turn out just as well as you did KAT!

Thank you again to both of you!

Hello HM ! Yes, MOmof3 and kat are reliably kind and helpful folks, among the many nice regular readers round here. I'm so glad to hear that their comments were helpful for you.

2
Posted by: kat | 2006/11/02

hi im glad we were able to help. the fact that she has done so well withh her studies says she is bright and as much as what she seems to be out of control she is very much in control of where she is heading. as for me well im still facing chalenges daily as we all do but we all get there in the end. she will be ok and will be strong enough to handle what life throws at her.

Reply to kat
Posted by: Momof3 | 2006/11/02

Its a pleasure and hope all goes well.She is doing well with her studies so show her that you are very proud of her.Sometimes it takes a while when you have just left home to find your feet and bump your head a bit.

Reply to Momof3