Question
Posted by: El-Jo | 2003/03/24

Thanks for your advice

Hi Prof.

Thank you for your advice. It helped a great deal to be able to tell someone my problems. I can’t believe I was depressed enough to consider killing myself. Life is beautiful. I’m soaring. I can do everything and anything! Thanks again.

Dear El-Jo,
I am of course delighted to hear that you are feeling so very much better, and that this service was helpful for you. Enjoy life now. Just be a little cautious that you may have swung from a mood that was unrealistically gloomy, to one that may be a little unrealistically High and rosy ; and if your mood returns to a more normal level, accept that gratefully, as it would probably represent an even more productive level of normalcy.