Posted by: Ruby | 2008/06/26

Thanks Dr Bets :-)

Thanks very much on your advice for the test. Thanks for your interest in seeing me get better! I really appreciate it!! Something very intresting is that he prescribed vitamin c for my connective tissue (he told me that he have Marfan Syndrome and that he also take vitamin C for his connective tissue). I am taking 500mg morning and evening (from 13th) and I actually noticed the last week and a half that my shoulders dont feel so unstable anymore! It seems to be really working :-) Also he prescribed Valoid for the dizzyness/vertigo and that took about a week and now that is also gone. The first thing I noticed was last week when I flew down to Cape Town, it was a very bumpy flight and I always get vertigo and nausea after a flight like that. This time I felt 100%. So that is definately also working for me (I take one valiod in the morning and one in the evening). So I am definately making progress :-) He also said that my bones are getting better (the rickets is not as bad as when he last saw me), but the spasms is still very bad. Thanks Dr Bets!

Hi Ruby
I am so glad that you are seeing some improvement! It is not nice being sick and not knowing what to do to make it better!