Question
Posted by: Baby | 2005/11/23

Thanks Doc.......

Good Morning Doc.........just wanted to say thanks for responding to my question I thin it was 196..........I will have it checked out.......Can I come to you?

Dear Baby

Thank you for your enquiry.

You could most certainly come to our centre. I am sure that you are pretty anxious to sort things out, however, due to the year-end break we are fully booked until the 15 December. I can however give you an appointment as soon as we open in January. It will also be best as we are not recruiting any new treatment cycles until the new year anyway. If you are interested in an appointment, you can post me again and I will forward you more details.

Thanking you.