Question
Posted by: Costa | 2005/07/17

Thanks CyberDoc

I'd like to thank you for the advice that you give to sooooo many online people. You have the most questions to deal with.
We are very lucky to have this facility. I have come across other online forums but never as good as the Health 24 Experts!
Take good care and thanks again.
Thanks also to all the Health 24 Experts.

Costa, thanks for the nice words – I can do with it at the moment. Good luck.

1
Posted by: anxious | 2005/07/18

I couldn't agree with you more. I just wish there were more people like you who took the time to say thank you. He really does do an excellent job in fitting in answering all the hundreds of questions he gets on this forum with his very busy daily schedule (not to mention having his own personal time which is especially important for people in the medical field as they lead such stressful lives!) You will make CD's day I guarantee you - especially after the appalling rude, abusive comments he has had recently.

Keep up the GOOD WORK CD.

Reply to anxious