Question
Posted by: Lonestar | 2004/10/28

Thanks CS, you made me think

Hi CS,

I have just read your reply to Shaun and someting in there struck me like lightning. I often ask that same question and yet we want to deny it it is true. Why me? Because it is my turn.... to be moulded and improve ourselves. We have to learn through our mistakes and not do them again.

Well it least for me there is truth in this, THANKS

I realise other people's problems are different and might not perceive this statement to be true of their circumstances.

Hang in there Shaun, This too will pass !

LS!

Bless you both ! Pleased the idea helped --- I like to pass around good ideas I gained from others facing problems, it seems an excellent type of exchange system ! All valuable and yet untaxable ! And you're so right to recognize that other component to the uquation --- my turn to improve, to learn, to revise.
And Shaun, as for that apparent paradox that it's harder to see problems and solutions when they're ours rather than other pople's, it's like my old example of the problem of tryibng to use a magnifying glass to examine the details on your magnifying glass. Sometimes some distance really does lend perspective to the view.

4
Posted by: Lucia | 2004/10/28

You don't have to get off the chair you nit twit, you can do it ........cut, cut, cut - this is going far enough now and just now I teach you more than you should know.

You keep well sweetypie and by the way - congratulations on your daughters achievement - ya see - good daddy - great kids !!!

Reply to Lucia
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/28

Thats not fair, now am I gonna get off this chair???

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Lucia | 2004/10/28

Shaun - do you know about the excercise that burns more calories in 5 minutes than a 5km jog ?

Will tell you when you are old enough OK. ;-)

Reply to Lucia
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/28

Hey LS,

Yeah, his advice is right on, as always. Funny thing is we always know for others but not for self. Guess it's kinda easier looking out, than looking in. Yes, it is probably just a phase, & as my title suggested, it is most probably just my turn...

Up, down, thats the way life is, maybe sometimes we try too hard to force it into a straight line, instead of allowing the epxerience to help us grow into stronger people for the next time around...

Thanx a million to everyone that replied. Every single one of you made a difference in what you said & your words mean a lot to me.

So, ok Lucia, maybe I'll try working on making that butt smaller so I can get off it easier... hehehe!!!

Cheers, hope you all have a great day!!!
Shaun

Reply to Shaun