Question
Posted by: Jaded | 2007/06/21

Thanks CS

CS...I had to post again cos I dont think you have the time to go back and re-read what you've already answered (SURELY NOT ELSE YOU'D B HERE FOREVER....O BUT U ARE HERE FOREVER...??!!)

Anyway what i wanted to say is - you are so funny - so you have A FEW screws loose....??? wow.... no wonder u such a good shrink man!!

The reason i said about no baby for me... is i'm 37 yrs old.... surely a child now or never. and the way the ops are going...and all the "alterations to a perfect house"....just doesnt seem like its on the cards u know.

take care.

Thanks for the comments. I see your point that the "no baby" concern is a rational concern relating to maternal age. Pity adoption is so difficult, as it might still enable you to be a mom. Maybe you can make a dreamily wonderful Aunt ?