Question
Posted by: H25 | 2007/06/18

THANKS CS

Thanks CS for your prompt answer. At the moment the good days do outweigh the bad ones, I just have to try to stay positive I guess! Its not always easy!

I am retrying my chronic application for my Paroven with my surgeon. It turns out I filled in the wrong form. Hopefully I will get an answer in the next 10 days, although I still dont hold out much hope! I read it does something like prevent abnormal leakage of fluid from the capillaries into other tissues, so I would have thought with my new condition Discovery would see my chronic need for it. The new application is going to the medical panel for approval (or not!) while the previous one didnt. They sit on Mons and Weds.

Have a good week.

Thanks for your thanks, H25, If it was easy to stay positive, everyone would surely do so. And shrinks would lead very quiet and lonely lives. Good luck with the chronic Paroven application. I hope the surgeon who made your disgnosis write a supporting letter for this