Question
Posted by: Que | 2006/04/19

Thanks CS

I dont know if many people thank you often enough. But i hope you are here for many more years. Your advise is inspiring. I know you struggle at times to reach out to everyone because of the amount of postings you received. But thank you for those of us that you have managed to help over the years. Here wishing you good luck for the next couple of years.

Thank you very much, Que. I try my best. It has indeed been very gratifying to see how many people have been helped over these years, and we only get around one or two smart-alecs to sour the tone, each year. Its the sincerity and helpfulness of many readers, like yourself, that makes it all worthwhile