Question
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/08

Thanks CS, Jakes, Frusty and Fin/ex for the encouragement....

Fin/ex... I can tell that you do know exactl what it's all about... it's somehow comforting when you hear of the successes of others... helps to remind me that I can do the same.....

Today was a good energetic day.... had lots of motivation (so much work that I couldn't even visit the forum, except to read the responses to my post)........ so..... I think I am going to be just fine... There ain't no pit deep enough to keep me from feeling good! :) ... that btw is sung to the tune of "there ain't no mountain high enough" ....... :)

Thanks again.... it's appreciated BIG TIME!

Nothing but a pleasure, ... , pleased to hear you're managing so well.
And fin/ex, lets hope your Mom starts improving again really soon.

2
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/09

Thanks ... Enjoy Jozi ... and have some special time with your mom....... will be thinking of you!

Reply to ...
Posted by: fin/ex | 2005/12/08

hey ....
so good to hear you're in good mood - it brings a smile to my face. good luck i hope things keep going well - -- with your attitude it sure will. ((hug)). i'm glad i can be of some sort of help
and thank you for all your support this week as well
ps. love the 'no pit deep enough to keep me from feeling good' - i may just adopt it ; )
- pps. in jozi re mom who took a bad turn so won't be on much over next few days. till later...keep smiling

Reply to fin/ex