Question
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/04

Frusty – Sorry I was so caught up in my own world and missed what you had to say about your dilemma. En dit is so hartseer dat ek (ons) maar net saam met jou kan voel en nie regtig by jou is as vriende nie. Dit is nie lekker om so magteloos te voel wanneer iemand anders ook seer het nie. From what i read on Friday - what can i say. Love you.

I have such great admiration (in this short time I’ve been reading this forum) for what I’ve read from you, that I cannot wait to see one of your widoms or wisecracks or pouts

I also really appreciate the support and reading between the lines when I have posted.

This of course also applies to the other guys – Buzz, dot dot dot, FIO, Tango, Twink, CS (loved the “sigh) etc.

By the way – I cut and paste Dude, print on A3 – only way I can make sense.

Never thought of Dude cut and pasted ; but that's better than being cut and dried