Question
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/01

Thanks to everyone who has replied on my post. I really and honestly do appreciate it...

You'll make it, Pencil, and we look forward to your continued participation here. All pencil and no eraser !

3
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/01

To be honest, not feeling well at all at the moment, but I've been known to perform best when I'm at my lowest... :O) I am one to pick myself up and start again so let's hope I'll have the courage and strength to do that. Right now I just want to switch off my phone, crawl under my desk and sleep until the weekend is over.

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/01

ag pencil, i hope you make the right decisions.
What you are going through is so not nice...many of us have been there dun it kinda thing....
and it made us stronger & much, much wiser to not let it happen again to us.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

Pleasure Pencil, are you thinking a bit clearer now, feeling better?

Reply to Buzz