Question
Posted by: Helena of Troy | 2005/12/02

Thanking you

I've seen today that although people can tear you apart the day that you are down they all stand up and help where they can.

I have learnt a lot today and I've had so much advice I cannot even begin to remember it all.

Im going to go home and rest, not going out so he can't say two wrongs dont make a right. I thank you all and it's nice to part of this nutcase convention.

Have a great relaxing weekend, HofT

3
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

:-) Very funny! But I will be thinking of you and I hope he does come to his senses.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: HoT | 2005/12/02

Doubt it unless he catches a major wakeup and realizes that I was the cause of BRAT PITTS I mean Troy's downfall!

Reply to HoT
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

You are so welcome, HoT. I hope you get sorted out soon.

Reply to Frusty