Question
Posted by: anon | 2004/12/13

thank you to chez & Gynae doc..one more question !!

thank you for your reply ! a few months ago i lost 8kgs in a very short priod of time( 3weeks)due to major stress, gradually ive been picking up the weight, i can feel it on my butt , arms etc,...so hopefully this is the reason for my breast size ! also could it be a growth spurt ??????? im 22 years old.. and even at my heaviest weight (61kgs) at 17 years my breast have never been this big..i now weigh around 56kgs...
im just very confused about the sudden growth and should they feel tender even tho its just putting on weight? could the tenderness also be hormonal ?

It is a bit late for a growth spurt. The ternderness could certainly be hormonal.

1
Posted by: Chez | 2004/12/13

Hi there.
Normally for a woman she stops growing at the age of 18 and men 21. My breasts are always tender even though now worse than normal because of my pg. At one stage I went from a 36b to a 42c because of gaining weight. My breats always felt swollen and sore. You might be experiencing this as well.

Are you trying for a baby? Subconciously you might be thinking u have all the systems, but there is nothing there. sorry if that doesn't sound right.
Stress could also have a negative effect.

My advice to you is stop stressing and say that you are turning into a volupous woman. you are still young, so enjoy life to the fullest.

Reply to Chez