Question
Posted by: Sister Zazi | 2005/06/24

Thank you Purple

Hi purple thanks for your sense of humour and keep the good job we need people like you on this forum.

I went and he examined me and gave me the cleaning tabletts and he said immendiately i see my periods i should come and give me the treatment and we will take it from there.

Thanks again CS and Purple

Thanks so much fo the feedback, Sister Zazi ! Pleased to hear the session went well and provd to be helpful. I hope everything else goes smoohly and that your problem soon clears up

1
Posted by: Purple | 2005/06/24

Thats great news Sister Zazi.

Glad it all worked out well, and I will hold thumbs for you.

Reply to Purple