Question
Posted by: Petra | 2006/11/14

Thank you for your replies to post 2629

Thank you everyone for your replies to my post. I needed to hear objective opinions and I really appreciate your honesty. It really made me think. I will be trying my best to put this situation behind me and appreciate what I have in life. One thing I know for sure, is that I will never allow something like this to happen again. It's definitly not worth it!!!

Thank you!

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Phil | 2006/11/14

It shows that deep down inside there still is a very good person. I'm glad that you took it in such a positive way. So this time I'm behind you and hope that you succeed. I have been on the receiving end of something like that. Some people might hang me for what I am about to say. Don't ever tell your hubby, he will never get over it. Ask yourself and God for forgiveness and berry it. Believe me that every waking second of the day I save what they did, when making love I could not stop thinking about it. I wishe my ex never told me the truth, we might have worked through everything. I hope this helps. and if you really don't love someone, rather leave and then cary on with your life. You don't seem to want that, so all the best.

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/11/14

Hi Petra, I remember a Petra on this forum, about 5 years ago. Are you the same person?

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Jenine | 2006/11/14

Hey Petra, sorry if some of us were harsh yesterday, but there were somethings that you needed to hear!
I am glad that you are trying to sort yourself and your relationship out! Like you say, it is definitely not worth it!!
Good luck, have a great day!!

Reply to Jenine