Question
Posted by: Desperate | 2004/10/15

Thank you Cybershrink and others

To CyberShrink and others that responded : just wanted to say thank you for your advice in my time of need. My dad is now in therapy (SANCA) and its looking promising. I understand that the stats of someone recovering is something dismal like 40-70% return to the bottle but in any case..it's the first time I've felt that there were genuine people out there listening and trying to help...

Desp, thanks to you for sharing the promising news with us, and for continuing to care about your dad, which is probably at least part of what has led him towards a possible solution. I hope everything works out for all of you.