Question
Posted by: Suri | 2004/11/04

Thank you all so much

Thanx once again for the encouraging words from all of you.

Just to give you an update. I spoke to my dad and we are meeting tomorrow to discuss my issue with him. I have told him abit about it. He says is more than willingly to clear things up. I know that tomorrow is not going to be easy, I am going to end up crying but I guess it is just a part of me healing.

I feel so much clearer in my mind right now, not clouded. For the first time in my life, I feel that I am in control. Its a good feeling.

Suri, our admiration continues YOu're moving apace, you're in control, deserve to be, and are using it well. Tomorrow will probably go better than you expected as regards the process, depending on your dad the extent of what may be achievable will be largely up to him.