Question
Posted by: Riley | 2008/06/21

Thank you, all!

Just wanted to thank you all for the help regarding my girlfriend cheating on me. (I do however feel insanely guilty for posting here, seems like people have other feelings towards the nature of the posts here - and I wanted to apologize.)

I therefore, on my shoestring budget, have gone to see a psych.

All her things are packed, and I sms'd her mom a time that I will drop it off today, who told me she is not available and I should come tomorrow.

I am thankful for that, so instead, I will drop it off with my sister who lives around the corner from her mom and she can pick it up from my sister. Means I save myself the heartache of having to see her mom.

Thank you again, all, for the replies to my post. I was frantic and in desperate need of an ear and some calming - which I definately found!

Thank you!

Riley, plased to hear that you found the responses helpful, and are moving onwards. You deserve far better treatment than you received, and I'm confident that in time you will find someone who gives you the respect and love you deserve

1
Posted by: T | 2008/06/21

you know what riley. you had a valid reason. people who have reality staring them inthe face? come on! hope it all works out for you

Reply to T