Question
Posted by: Dyl | 2007/04/24

Thank you all

Hey guys,

Thank you all so much for the advice and understanding. I haven’t been to see a doctor yet. BF and I had a good weekend, started Gym seriously this time (HEHE) and must say I am feeling a bit better this week.

I know there is a time a place where drugs are the right way to go. For me, some who doesn’t even take a headache pill, it will most definitely be a last resort.

I’ve decided that change is needed in my life and I am working real hard to do that ASAP.

As far as seeing someone is concerned. I have made up my mind that if by Friday I’m not back on the right track I will book to go and see my shrink I saw when I was in school. Talking IS the best medicine, and my BF and I did a lot of that this weekend, and yes, he does understand and stands behind me 100%. (What did I do to deserve him?)

Well, thanks again to all of you, my best wishes and love go out to all of you.

Dyl

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi to you Dyl and thanks for the feedback. You don't need to be reminded that you have a fan club here so do what you need to do in order to look after yourself :)

1
Posted by: Tammy | 2007/04/24

:)

I'm really glad to hear you're feeling better Dyl. It doesn't matter about the pills. It matters that you do something about it.

:D

Warm hugs and kisses

Tammy

Reply to Tammy