Question
Posted by: Sue | 2005/12/08

Thank you all :-)

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you all for all the brilliant advice, i have taken it and found the confidence and courage to get the idiot out of my life and keep him out. He does not deserve me i will find someone who will respect me and love me for the nice person that i am. Thank you all once again, and i wish you all a wonderful festive season. To everyone out there who thinks life is over and there is no where to turn, it is up to you make it better, you have to sort out the problems we can only advice you the strenght to do stuff comes from within yourself. Good Luck!!

Dear Sue --- thanks for the fedback, I'm so pleased we were able to help. But again, the principal and large achievement was all your own good work !

2
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/08

Thank you Sue,

We hope you have a wonderful festive season too!

Take care...

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/08

Well done, Sue. I wish you all the strength and happiness you so well deserve. Good luck right back at you, girl!

Reply to Frusty