Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/10/30

I have been posting to you since 2002 thank you for all your advice - you did always state that because my BMI is in the normal range i must just eat healthy and enough and excercise and the rest will follow. That is whats happening now. I am fit and happy and tö ning and building lean muscle the scale dont reflect it that much but can see the results on my body and clothes. Also cut on the protein and taking caltrate supplement like you suggested which helped. Thank you.

Dear Kasandra
Thank you for your kind words. Yes, we have come a long way and I am just pleased and relieved that you are now using a balanced approach to weight control.
Keep it up