Question
Posted by: SavanahSmile | 2008/06/12

Hello Everyone

Thanks for all the messages of support, much appreciated! I actually spoke to someone and I'm feeling a lot better than what I did the other day.

Don't know why some days are worse than others but such is life probably. I think the scariest think to me is that I honestly felt I just couldn't go on anymore and I don't even want to think about "what if", because today I'm feeling much better and SO glad I did nothing stupid.

But it is a bit unsettling to think that your thoughts just go haywire and you really think about committing suicide and then I think back today and I'm glad I didn't go that way...

Thanks again everyone!

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again SavanahSmile and thanks for the feedback.

Important: don't wait for the next bad day to start taking action - take action now, while you have the energy, by seeking professional help so that next time you're in a crisis you'll have a professional support system.

And please keep posting.....