Question
Posted by: Busie | 2007/07/26

Thank you so much for your advise that you told me the other day that i should use OXY FOR my skin(face) i had so much piples and black spots and i ask you which facial wash i should use you then suggested that i should use things like OXY and other things. Now i can see an improvement on my skin, since i'm using a facial wash with its toner...

thank you so much, i even have confidence to smile again and been beautiful ....

Dear Busie

Thank you for expressing your appreciation. Your normal Cyberdoc that advised you to use OXY, is however, on leave and I suggest that you thank her again in a month's time.

Glad to hear that you have more confidence and feel beautiful again.

Kind regards