Question
Posted by: Forgetful | 2007/06/07

Thank You

Thank you for your kind advise. I have not thought about these things in years and personally feel I have made peace with it many years ago, and it no longer hurts me, in fact I have a daughter she is 5 years old and a wonderful husband, these events in my life has made me a beter person, and a wonderful mother, my daughter is my life and I am glad that I can relive my childhood by living it again with her. I am happy in my life, I just hated my self when I heard that, that bastrard did it again, yes he is a family member. And of course has never in his life come close to my daughter. I will go give my statement and with the new charges against him it may turn out ok. I realy do wish that these things did not have to happen in the lives of our childern, but they I do, I just want to help society stop one of the child abusers in our world!

F, delighted to hear from you again --- yes, the existence of child abusers, indeed or people abusers is a sad blot on humanity, and it is good for us to do what we can to prevent them from succeedin. Good luck in your endeavours. and thank you for being such a splendid example of how one can triumph over such horrible experiences and be good and do good, despite encountering evil at an early age.

1
Posted by: qc | 2007/06/08

F - even if statutes of limitatations prevent him from being tried for your case, the detectives investigating the current case will be able to use that info. Maybe you and this child are not the only ones? The more brave people like you who can stand up and say what was done to them, the more chance that he will get what he deserves.
I salute you for your courage, and will be holding mental hands with you through out this ordeal.

Reply to qc