Question
Posted by: Maser | 2004/11/04

Thank you...

My people!
This serves to thank you all for the birthday wishes that came came pouring in yesterday. I really enjoyed my day-

Early in the morning a bunch of white lilies (my favourite, nogal!) and a pressie were delieved to yours-trully, courtesy of the new man in my life! He works in PTA and he travels a lot (work-related), so he couldn't be here with me- hence he had the pressies delieevd to my office!Duting lunch they organised a cozy surprise birthday party for me here at the office. And finally when I got home my house mates (two girls) had everything organised- braai, booze, people, etc! I have to say, I had the most wonderful day...

Yesterday as I was going thru the other postings I noticed that some of us on this forum are having hard times, and it torn my heart apart to now that. It make me feel guilty that there I was ganning aan and aan about my b-day, while my friends are going thru difficult times. Guys, even though I don't respond to the postings, pls don't ever think I don't care- I care so much about you all, and you are all always in my prayers.

Inc: I feel you- MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER KNOW...

BT: Girl, there isn't much that I acn say/do to help- just remember that SOMEWHERE IN BLOEMFONTEIN SOMEONE IS PRAYING FOR YOU...

CP Mom: You are a wonderful Mom, no matter how hard it gets sometimes...

Buffs: It's great that you have your "space" back! Don't forget to thank your dad for me- I'm tired of people who take advantage of good people like yourself!

Shaun: I loved the truck!!!

Paul: Eish!!!

CS: ,,,,,,

You've had your share of bad days, and I'm sure we're all pleased to hear that you're having some really good ones, too. And Many Happy Returns of the ..... !

2
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/04

Thank you Maser...
glad to hear that you had a wonderful birthday... keep those prayers going, will ya... I think they are working!
luv ya stax!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/04

Hi Maser,

Glad to have made a difference, & very glad you had a great day too!!!

Thanx,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun