Question
Posted by: El-Jo | 2004/10/14

Dear Cybershrink, and everyone who responded to my messages

Thank you very much for all your advice and support. I really appreciate it. I know I’m not dealing with the situation very well at the moment. I’ve tried to deal with it on my own, but I’ve failed. It is time to go for counselling.

El-Jo,
On the contrary, I think you are dealing bravely with a very dificult situation in which there are no easy solutions. Counselling isn't an admission of defeat, but a recognition of need.

2
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/14

Well good luck and take care.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: A | 2004/10/14

I sincerely hope it goes well and that the light starts shining at the end of the tunnel.

Reply to A