Question
Posted by: JJ | 2007/05/16

Testosterone

I would like to find out more about female testosterone.
About a week ago i went to see my doctor to get some lab tests done to see what the reason can be for me not falling pregnant because me and my boyfriend have been trying for allmost 3 years now and nothing is happening.
The lab tests came back with only one negative test result,low testosterone.
Can this cause me to not fall pregnant,i did some research myself but only found that it can cause low libido wich i know i have.
Thank u
JJ

A high testosterone is associated with PCOS and this can cause you not to fall pregnant. A low testosterone will not affect conception.

1
Posted by: ? | 2007/05/16

Maybe you don't fell pregnant, as youare willing to make a commitment to have a baby but not to commit to only one man...

Reply to ?