Question
Posted by: Jay | 2004/10/07

Testosterone

Doc, I am 19 years old and weigh 85 kg. I went to the doctor starting January and had my testosterone levels checked. They were above normal. I continued to have them checked monthly for a few months and they continued to be above normal. I had never taken any synthetic testosterone or any testosterone increasing supplements.

I have just come off a 10 week cycle of 600mg a week Depotrone (Testosterone Cypionate) and my natural testosterone levels are very low.

Will my natural levels return to where they were (above normal)?
If so then when?
If not then what can I take to get my original levels back?

Pleae help me out here, thanks..

Jay, the Depotrone® has suppressed the natural production of testosterone (the whole reason why we warn against using it) and only time will tell whether your levels will return to normal again. Good luck.