Posted by: Ange | 2010/02/07

testicular pain

My husband is 31yrs old &  over the past few weeks has been suffering from discomfort in his groin. He no longer wear briefs or jeans-only loose fitting pants &  boxers-as they cause mild pain. Also his left testicle is sitting higher than the right one. He says it feels like the left one has twisted. he refuses to see a doctor, should I be concerned?
We' ve been trying to conceive for the past 9 months.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


It is very important that he consults his doctor for an examination, as it will have an effect on your chances to conceive if there is pathology present.

Refer to the following link regarding testicle pain and the causes thereof:


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: B | 2010/02/07

Ange you want to take your dh to the ER. It may be a torsion of the testicle which can cause infertility as the blood supply to that testicle is compromised. Happened to my son and pead said that to me. It may just be an infection, dont take a chance.

Reply to B

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.