Question
Posted by: meee | 2007/03/19

testicle lump

i havee noticed on my right testicle a small "lump".

if you had to imagine it as a egg(oval) then its on the top of the rounding. it doesnt hurt but when i push hard n it then it hurts.

is this normal? im concerned it might be something horrible and dont want to go to the doctor. its also not something i can discuss with anybody.

please can you give me an hoenst answer and not just say i need to have it checked out and it sounds like nothing!! what do you think it sounds like?

thank you

Dear Meee
You HAVE to check this out - a lump on the testis can be a sign of cancer. Let your doctor examine you and rather be safe than sorry. Let me know what he says?

1
Posted by: Bell boy. | 2007/03/19

It sounds a bit like church bells won't you agree >:-) ?

Reply to Bell boy.