Question
Posted by: ANDERTON | 2007/03/17

TESTICLE AND PENIS SENSITIVITY AND PAIN

Hi, doctor. I have several very embarresing problems in that my right testicle dosn't seem to have dropped. It just sits up against my shaft and is very uncomfortable when walking and even when sitting or lying down. the same testicle is often very painfull. i heard that this migth be testicular cancer but there dosn't seem to be any lumps on the testicle. the next issue is that my penis seems to be bent leftwards( especially when erect) and there is a clearly swelling on the right side of the shaft that won't subside even when i take anti-inflametory drugs. The third problem is that i don't experience sexuall sensitivity on the right side of my body even at climax. the right side of my organ and my testicle are very unresponsive to sexual stimulation, theres no feeling or sense of arousal... its like there dead. the last issue is that the left side of my shaft erects much harder than the right. the side just seems to get fairly hard but rather spungy. PLEASE MY YOU ADVISE ME ON THE CORRECT ACTION TO TAKE INCLUDING PILLS, DIET AND WHAT SORT OF OPERATIONS ARE REQUIRED, ETC. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Dear Anderton
You should see an Urologist - you probably have a condition called "undescended testis. This is not testicular cancer but these patients have a higher risk of developing testicular cancer. The bending of the shaft kan be caused by a scar ( maybe the lump you are talking about?) and is called Peyroni's disease. You may also just have a genetic abnormality of the development of the penis and testicle on the one side - usually this can be corrected by surgery.
Look for an urologist near you on easyinfo.co.za under medical.

1
Posted by: aderton | 2007/03/19

thank you doctor but what about the lack of feeling and sensitivity on the rigth side of my body.

Reply to aderton