Question
Posted by: Captengledow | 2007/08/01

Testicals

I have a strange colour in my seaman, and it has me a little concerned.

It is a brown colour in the 1st part of the ejaculation, it looks like old blood, it has happend a few times

What do I do

Dear Captengledow
It probably is blood. It is called hematospermia and can be caused by inflammation, infection or injury but sometimes just happen - let your GP have a look and test your urine for infection
See also http://www.medicinenet.com/blood_in_semen/article.htm

1
Posted by: The Joker. | 2007/08/02

Our taps here are the same. First the brownish water, then the clear. You might have a bit of rust, or perhaps your sperm is formed in your bowels?

I'M JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Reply to The Joker.